NGA SETA contract Services cover a broad section of infrastructure requirements including NGA Jobs Business Analyst Financial Analyst The program office support effort for major programs is highly complex and requires experience based consultants that can support multiple program offices. The job description for these consultants is comprehensive.
NGA Jobs Business Analyst Financial Analyst
Overall Assignment Description:
Serves as a member of a team that:
- Supports the KC.
- Assists the government with investigation operations.
- Assists the government with budget analysis.
- Supports government representatives at meetings.
- Ensures cohesive agency-wide program development.
- Assists with resource management oversight.
- Develops detailed financial statements, audits, and reporting.
NGA Jobs Business Analyst Financial Analyst Duties include:
- Strategic Planning – Identifying opportunities in datasets and creating and implementing data driven strategies for identifying fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Modeling – Design and implement statistical/predictive models and algorithms using diverse sources of data to predict fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Analysis – Use analytic applications to identify trends and relationships from different strategies.
- Reporting and Visualization – Develop tools and reports that help users access and analyze data.
- Communications – Communicate progress and results clearly and effectively, orally and in writing. Use computer audit techniques to retrieve, analyze, and test data during proactive investigations. Contribute to design, document, and support of new or existing software and tools that enable analysis of large and complex data, such as financial data in NGA’s GEOF. Effectively apply tools to improve the efficiency of data retrieval, analysis, and presentation.
NGA Jobs Business Analyst Financial Analyst Skills and Experience:
- Software experience with SQL queries or similar data query experience.
- General Software: Proficient Excel user.
- Experience or education related to the duties described above
- Statistical Modeling – Experience with predictive analytics algorithms, such as Linear Models, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Bayesian Methods, and Ensemble Techniques.
- Modeling Software: Experience with IBM SPSS Data Modeler software.
- Methodology – Experience with Cross Industry Standard Process for Data Mining.
- General: Experience regarding contract fraud schemes.
- Modeling (Domain) – Experience using data analytics for contract fraud detection.
- Modeling Software: Experience with IBM SPSS text analytics (Modeler Premium) Software.
- Modeling Software: Experience with Palantir software.
- Reporting and visualization software: Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Reporting and Visualization Software: Experience with MS SharePoint programming.
- Monitoring Software: Experience with HP ArcSight.
Since 2002 Aspiration Software has served NGA and the Intelligence Community. With competitive compensation and benefits and a growth oriented culture we offer career opportunities for the right candidate.
For a current list of our current NGA Jobs SETA career opportunities see: Aspiration Current Career Opportunities
If you are interested in pursuing funded opportunities on NGA Jobs Business Analyst Financial Analyst contracts please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon M. Stout is Chief Executive Officer of Aspiration Software LLC. Aspiration Software LLC is an Information Technology/Cyber Security services provider focused on the Intelligence Community (IC). For more information about Top Secret/SCI jobs go to http://aspirationsoftware.com/careers