NGA SETA contract Services cover a broad section of infrastructure requirements including NGA Jobs Cost Estimator Analyst . The program office support effort for major programs is highly complex and requires experience based consultants that can support multiple program offices. The job description for these consultants is comprehensive.
NGA Jobs Cost Estimator Analyst
NGA Jobs Cost Estimator Analyst Overall Assignment Description:
Support program activities related to cost estimating, budget analysis, contract performance analysis, and basis of estimate formulation for NGA Customer Service Portfolio and the X Directorate.
NGA Jobs Cost Estimator Analyst Duties include:
Business Case Analysis, Contract Funds Status Reports Analysis, Cost Estimation, Cost, Technical, and Schedule Data Collection, Cost Research, Cost Risk Analysis, Development of Cost Estimating Relationships and Models, Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) Analysis, Program Analysis
NGA Jobs Cost Estimator Analyst Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 24 credit hours of quantitative analysis and at least 3 hours of Calculus is required.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant combined experience in: business, finance or economics, operation research, system engineering, and cost estimating.
- Customer-service and goal oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities and management directives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in development and presentation of, training material, technical briefings, management status reports, and high-quality charts and graphs to visually demonstrate cost analysis to senior-level personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and Project.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of cost analysis for an acquisition programs.
- Demonstrated experience in the cost assessment of Engineering Change Proposals.
- Demonstrated experience developing and reporting the financial status of programs.
- Demonstrated experience conducting analyses that involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and logistics requirements, schedule constraints, procurement and business principles and similar cost-influencing factors.
- Demonstrated experience in developing life cycle cost estimates utilizing various methodologies (i.e. parametric, analogies, engineering judgment, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in data collection and analysis (i.e. custom software lines of code (SLOC), statistical techniques, applied mathematics, and economic principles).
- Demonstrated experience in the development, implementation, and configuration of cost-estimating relationships, models, tools (i.e. ACEIT, etc.) and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating and developing Intelligence Capabilities Baseline Descriptions (ICBDs) for mission systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and /or experience in software analytical techniques, schedule realism, cost risk analysis, and return on investment analysis.
- Experience in development and presentation of training material, technical briefings, and management status reports.
Since 2002 Aspiration Software has served NGA and the Intelligence Community. With competitive compensation and benefits and a growth oriented culture we offer career opportunities for the right candidate.
For a current list of our current NGA Jobs SETA career opportunities see: Aspiration Current Career Opportunities
If you are interested in pursuing funded opportunities on NGA Jobs Cost Estimator Analyst
contracts please send your resume to email@example.com
Jon M. Stout is Chief Executive Officer of Aspiration Software LLC. Aspiration Software LLC is an Information Technology/Cyber Security services provider focused on the Intelligence Community (IC). For more information about Top Secret/SCI jobs go to http://aspirationsoftware.com/careers