NGA SETA contract Services cover a broad section of infrastructure requirements including NGA Jobs Program Management Support . The program office support effort for major programs is highly complex and requires experience based consultants that can support multiple program offices. The job description for these consultants is comprehensive.
NGA Jobs Program Management Support Overall Assignment Description:
Serves as a member of the team that:
- Supports the SI Directorate.
- Assists the government with TAM Program Management (Cost, Schedule, Performance, and Communications)
- Monitors and coordinates program resource allocations.
- Supports Government representatives at meetings.
NGA Jobs Program Management Support Duties include:
- The contractors shall provide support to the NGA Total Asset Management Program to ensure a cohesive agency-wide program addresses and resolves Property Plant and Equipment (PP&E) weaknesses identified during NGA’s first independent audit. NGA’s PP&E weaknesses relate to both FISCAM and FISMA controls.
NGA Jobs Program Management Support Support Skills and Experience:
- Experience supporting NGA and/or other IC elements/DoD.
- Experience in the area of Federal Information System Control Audit Manual (FISCAM).
- Assist in the development management level briefings and present briefings when necessary.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills that demonstrate a broad understanding of DoD/IC IT portfolio management and cost estimating principles.
- Understanding or previous experience with commercial Total Asset Management (TAM) practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Detailed work in Intelligence Community (IC).
- Ensuring cohesive agency-wide program development and execution;
- Assisting with Policy and Process changes;
- Conducting performance assessments;
- Assisting with resource management oversight; and
- Assisting with budget execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business, Computer, and/or Finance/Budget .
- Work as part of an integrated Property Accountability, IT systems, and Financial reporting team to include direct interfacing with program offices.
Since 2002 Aspiration Software has served NGA and the Intelligence Community. With competitive compensation and benefits and a growth oriented culture we offer career opportunities for the right candidate.
For a current list of our current NGA Jobs SETA career opportunities see: Aspiration Current Career Opportunities
If you are interested in pursuing funded opportunities on NGA Jobs Program Management Support contracts please send your resume to email@example.com
Jon M. Stout is Chief Executive Officer of Aspiration Software LLC. Aspiration Software LLC is an Information Technology/Cyber Security services provider focused on the Intelligence Community (IC). For more information about Top Secret/SCI jobs go to http://aspirationsoftware.com/careers