NGA SETA contract Services cover a broad section of infrastructure requirements including NGA Jobs Program Office Support Governance . The program office support effort for major programs is highly complex and requires experience based consultants that can support multiple program offices. The job description for these consultants is comprehensive.
Overall NGA Jobs Program Office Support Governance Assignment Description:
- Provide support to Xperience Directorate (XB) Business Executive Governance (XBBG) Staff activities.
- Serve as an advisor to a Government-led team that:
- Provides program management and operational advice to the Governance staff.
- Assists the Governance staff in planning and technical exchanges between working groups, segments, programs/projects and customers. [Note: contractor employees serve as Government advisors and do not “represent” the Government.]
- Coordinates and accomplishes Governance oriented tasks relating to Board(s) agendas, read ahead products, creating and publishing Board reports, and tracking Action Items/Decisions/Tasks.
NGA Jobs Program Office Support Governance Duties include:
- Coordinating across NGA to ensure on-time briefing inputs and other deliverables as required for presentation to the Board(s); ensuring deliverables provided on time.
- Attending Board(s) as directed by the Government.
- Developing, maintaining and providing Board(s) status updates to weekly staff meeting slides
- Developing, coordinating and posting Board(s) decisions, summaries and minutes to various audiences.
- Act as the central point of contact to respond to inquiries (Expert only).
NGA Jobs Program Office Support Governance Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment as well as independently in a very fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and assess against work breakdown structures (WBS), to include progress tracking through the use of metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well in writing and verbally.
- Experience with Agile Acquisition processes.
- Demonstrated expertise with Cost Estimation processes, tools and techniques.
- Experience and/or training with Earned Value Management processes and techniques.
- Experience with all stages of system life-cycle and operational concepts from SOW, ECP and Earned Value Management (EVM) review on the side of the Government through system engineering, user engagement, IPT management, and database definition, through risk assessment and mitigation.
- In-depth and detailed working knowledge and expertise with acquiring systems using some or all of the five phases (Concept Refinement, Technology Development, System Development and Demonstration, Production and Deployment, and Operations and Sustainment) of the Integrated Defense Acquisition, Technology and Logistics Life Cycle Management Framework.
- Demonstrated ability to support a senior executive-level staff, to include coordinating, integrating and initiating documentation and activities as directed by the Government.
- Familiarity with System Engineering and acquisition processes.
- Ability to work independently and show progress.
- Experience with methodical portfolio management concepts and decision support tools.
- Experience working with various intelligence community organizations and their operational site customers.
- Certified as a Program/Project Management Professional through a recognized professional (e.g. Project Management Institute – PMI) or educational organization.
Since 2002 Aspiration Software has served NGA and the Intelligence Community. With competitive compensation and benefits and a growth oriented culture we offer career opportunities for the right candidate.
For a current list of our current NGA Jobs SETA career opportunities see: Aspiration Current Career Opportunities
If you are interested in pursuing funded opportunities on NGA Jobs Program Office Support Governance contracts please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon M. Stout is Chief Executive Officer of Aspiration Software LLC. Aspiration Software LLC is an Information Technology/Cyber Security services provider focused on the Intelligence Community (IC). For more information about Top Secret/SCI jobs go to http://aspirationsoftware.com/careers