NGA SETA contract Services cover a broad section of infrastructure requirements including NGA Jobs Remote Sensing Subject Matter Expert . The program office support effort for major programs is highly complex and requires experience based consultants that can support multiple program offices. The job description for these consultants is comprehensive.
NGA Jobs Remote Sensing Subject Matter Expert
Overall Assignment Description:
NGA Jobs Remote Sensing Subject Matter Expert supporst program offices in all aspects of schedule analysis, including schedule quality assessment, critical path analysis, risk assessment, baseline stability determination, progress assessment and evaluation of remaining work, forecasting of completion dates through ‘what-if’ analysis, identification of trends and mitigation strategies, and continually integrating information in support of the NGA Information Technology Services decision-making process. Support program offices in all aspects of schedule analysis, including schedule quality assessment, critical path analysis, risk assessment, baseline stability determination, progress assessment, resource loading, and evaluation of remaining work, forecasting of completion dates through ‘what-if’ analysis, identification of trends and mitigation strategies, and continually integrating information in support of the NGA CSPMO decision-making process.
Remote Sensing Subject Matter Expert Duties include:
- Conduct schedule quality assessment.
- Assess progress and activity duration analysis.
- Baseline vs. forecast assessment.
- Realism and achievability of project milestones.
- Critical path and near critical path analysis and trends.
- Conduct and evaluation of schedule risk analysis.
- Integration of schedule data with cost and technical information.
- Develop contract performance management information for the monthly National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) Program Management Review (NPMR).
NGA Jobs Remote Sensing Subject Matter Expert :
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Working knowledge of scheduling methods, metrics, and best practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and with project scheduling tools (Microsoft Project).
- Familiarity with schedule analysis tools and techniques, such as Risk + and Steelray.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating schedule realism utilizing various methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in new schedule analytical techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of schedule analysis of Information Technology (IT) and mission processing programs.
- Demonstrated experience developing and reporting the schedule status of multiple systems and programs.
- Demonstrated experience conducting schedule analyses that involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and logistics requirements, constraints, procurement and business principles and similar project-influencing factors.
- Experience in development of training materials, and supporting technical and management briefings.
Since 2002 Aspiration Software has served NGA and the Intelligence Community. With competitive compensation and benefits and a growth oriented culture we offer career opportunities for the right candidate.
For a current list of our current NGA Jobs SETA career opportunities see: Aspiration Current Career Opportunities
If you are interested in pursuing funded opportunities on NGA Jobs Remote Sensing Subject Matter Expert t contracts please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon M. Stout is Chief Executive Officer of Aspiration Software LLC. Aspiration Software LLC is an Information Technology/Cyber Security services provider focused on the Intelligence Community (IC). For more information about Top Secret/SCI jobs go to http://aspirationsoftware.com/careers