Functional Specialist SIGINT Architecture Mission
Aspiration Software LLC requires a Functional Specialist SIGINT Architecture Mission and is hiring.
*TS/SCI With Poly Clearance Required*
Functional Specialist SIGINT Architecture Mission Overall Assignment Description:
Provide support to the Intelligence Community (IC) , Director as a strategic advisor and senior SIGINT architect.
Serves as a senior liaison for imbedded in SIGINT’s architecture team that:
- Provides gap analysis, architectural options, and implementation strategies for machine-to-machine and machine-to-people solutions related to SIGINT analysis, collection, and mission opportunities demonstrated in the .
- Represents the planning and technical exchanges between senior executive sessions and working groups to effectively support process improvements to the strategic planning process and related enterprise-level assessments, incorporation of options into the POM programming, and multi-Agency systems integration.
- Coordinates and accomplishes tasks related to Object Based Production (OPB), Analytical Models, and Model Driven Collections in the advancement of IC ITE.
Functional Specialist SIGINT Architecture Mission Duties include:
- Provides direct support to the Director and Leadership Team.
- Develops recommendations on architectural options, gap analysis, risk mitigation, and integration of solutions into the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) best practices and Department of Defense (DoD) Directives, authorities, and standards.
- Provides the Government advance and objective insight into program issues, execution risks, and corrective actions.
- Prepares material to support the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process and program build.
- Performs data collection, analyze trends, and develops a strategic architectural solutions architecture across the Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership, Personnel, Facilities and Policy (DOTMLPF-P)
- Create briefings, documents, and interactive presentations as required.
Functional Specialist SIGINT Architecture Mission Skills and Experience:
- Certified as a DOD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Federal Enterprise Architectural Framework (FEAF) or equivalent architectural frameworks.
- Familiarity with System Engineering, acquisition, and POM processes.
- Experience with SIGINT or Multi-INT analysis, collection, and mission.
- Customer-service and goal oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree with 25 years of experience in SIGINT Mission and Architecture processes.
- Ability to respond to environmental changes and contain strong interpersonal skills with respect to leadership, team building, motivation, communication, influencing, negotiating, trust building, conflict management, coaching, cultural and political awareness.
- Demonstrated experience preparing enterprise architectural analysis and documentation.
- Demonstrated experience with intelligence community policies, procedures, and guidance.
- Demonstrated expertise with MS Office to include MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
If you are interested in pursuing funded opportunities on major Intelligence Community contracts please send your resume to email@example.com
Jon M. Stout is Chief Executive Officer of Aspiration Software LLC. Aspiration Software LLC is an Information Technology/Cyber Security services provider focused on the Intelligence Community (IC). For more information about Top Secret/SCI (With Poly) jobs go to http://aspirationsoftware.com/careers